Latest News / Update
Welcome to B V V Sangha's BVVS Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Shri Basaveshwar Veerashaiva Vidya Vardhak Sangha came into existence on Karthika Shuddha Pratipada 1828 Shaka (18.10.1906) with the sole objectives to spread education among the rural masses. The light that was lit on that auspicious day of Deepavali has become a beacon glowing with radiance and brilliance.
The Sangha is named after Shri Basaveshwar, a visionary, a mystic, a religious leader, a social reformer and a leader of literary revolution par excellence of 12th century. As its appellation suggests that the Sangha has been dedicating itself to the noble cause of dissemination of knowledge ever since its inception.
News & Announcement
Covid 19 Activity
Covid 19 Activity College Covid 19 Activity Lokapur Covid 19 Activity Mudhol
In-Campus separate Boys and Girls Hostels with well-ventilated and well-lit rooms. CCTV surveillance. 24X7 security. Attached Mess. Clean surroundings.
Library with over 3000 books, National and International Journals, OPAC – Online Public Access Catalogue Facility.
OPD & IPD Facility
Separate OPDs for Medicine, OBG, Surgery and Paediatrics. IPDs with Free Food Facility for the needy. Charitable Hospital.
Anatomy Dissection Hall and Museum, Separate Physiology and Biochemistry Labs, Pharmacy Lab and Museum, Pathology Lab, FMT Museum, Computer Repertory Lab.
Well-equipped Hospital Pathology Laboratory with Modern Cell Counter and Auto-analyzer. Capacity to carry variety of Biochemical Tests to support treatment.
Good Transportation Facility to carry students to our Sangha’s S. N. Medical College and H.S.K. Hospital for Learning Modern Trends in Diagnosis and Treatment.
ADVANTAGES OF LEARNING
AT BVVS HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Excellent Teaching and Clinical Facility
- College has 25 bedded Multi-Speciality Homoeopathic Hospital
- College is also attached with H S K Hospital of S. Nijalingappa Medical College, Bagalkot of same Sangha, which will enable the students in gaining Knowledge of Medicine in greater extent and good Hospital exposure
- Qualified Staff
- Well equipped Classrooms and Laboratories
- Library with Internet Facility
- Well furnished, separate Hostel for Boys & Girls in the College Campus itself
- Ragging-free Campus
- Special care of every student