- BVVS Homoeopathic Medical College is one of the Premiere Institute in Karnataka State Rendering Quality Education in Homoeopathy.
- The College is newly established in the year 2017 and has well equipped Class Rooms, Practical Halls, Laboratories, Demonstration Rooms, Recreation Rooms and other infrastructure as per the norms of Governing Authorities.
- Highly Qualified, well experienced and dedicated faculty is the real strength of our Institution.
- We have well established Hospital in the campus with all required facilities to deal with all health related problems on charitable basis.
- Independent Hostel facilities for both boys and girls are available within the Campus.
- Apart from academic affairs our students are encouraged to participate in various activities for their overall development:
- College Annual Sports, Zonal and Inter-Zonal Sports Competitions of RGUHS.
- Various Cultural activities and Annual Social Day Celebration.
- Study Tours as per the academic requirements in various subjects.
- Debates, Seminars, Health Camps and Social Activities•
- All the Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities are managed by different committees involving Staff Members and Students under the guidance of the Head of the Institution.
- Academic Achievers and talented students are recognized and appreciated by awarding Certificates and Cash Prizes by well-wishers of the college and BVV Sangha.
OTHER INSTITUTIONS OF BVV SANGHA, BAGALKOT
A. Health Institutes
|1||S. Nijalingappa Medical College, Bagalkot|
|2||PMNM Dental College, Bagalkot|
|3||HSK College of Pharmacy, Bagalkot|
|4||BVVS Ayurved Medical College, Bagalkot|
|5||Sajjalashree Institute of Nusing Sciences, Bagalkot|
|6||IGNOU Programs of Nursing and Certificate Courses, Bagalkott|
|7||BVVS Institute of Nursing Sciences, Bagalkot|
|8||BVVS Institute of Physiotherapy, Bagalkot|
|9||Dr. Subhash Patil Institute of Paramedical Sciences Bagalkot|
|10||C N R Rao Research Centre, Bagalkot|
B. Technical and Other Institutes